суббота, 18 октября 2008 г.

bulgogi recipes




Iapos;ve done a LOT today First I wrote 3 pages of a 7 page paper Then I completely DEMOLISHED and then cleaned then put back together my room, next Iapos;ve been playing a lot with Bun today, and experimenting with what she likes to eat (apparently she LOVES granola bars). Next I got to watch Vlad The Impaler YAY I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, THAT MOVIE Iapos;ve been studying for my test on and off lately, and wrote out my schedule for finishing my practicum hours...Iapos;ve also noticed Iapos;m in a bit of a persnickety mood as of late, although Iapos;ve not called anyone out, Iapos;m ready too And the worst part...ITapos;S OVER NOTHING I *think* that this time last year tempers soared, but for different reasons. Plus itapos;s around mid-term, and from now til finals is *shudder* crunch-time So I think thatapos;s another reason weapos;re at each others throats. Well, only another 2 months til finals, and in between that time I go home twice in a month for my dr. Appt and Thanksgiving. Then, 3 weeks later I come home again for a month so itapos;s not that much longer...

costa rico treehouses, bulgogi recipes, bulgogi sauce, bulgogi sauce recipe, bulgogie.



Комментариев нет: