воскресенье, 19 октября 2008 г.

amazing wok and latham ny




well here i am, waiting for the cup noodles water to boil and later having a midnight feast. Well sort of. Wait the water is ready. Bag.
okay back, that was fulfilling. It is now 1:40 in the morning and iapos;m bored. Iapos;m too awake too go to sleep and too lazy to go take a shower (also too scared to go on the computer for fear that my grandma will wake up and catch me). I really should go take a shower and sleep but i am deternmined on getting my score up on xugame. God iapos;m such a loser but i have great perservererance ugh so i am currently depressed over my scores and canapos;t seem to get them up. Poop. Crap now itapos;s 1:50. Ughhh i hate taking showers. Seriously, i donapos;t know how i do it everyday and it takes me like forever to take one. I hope my grandma doesnapos;t wake up anytime soon cuz iapos;ll be screwed and probably have my laptop taken away from me. Anyways, today i woke up at 12. Hah maybe thatapos;s why iapos;m so awake. Well it isnapos;t really my fault, my mom was gone and i was hecka tired from last night. I was home alone so i decided to play halo 3 for like the 1st time by myself. I got pretty far and was content with my skills. Surprisingly, i didnapos;t even get nauseous. Then after that, i got on the computer as usual and called christina. I asked her what the plan was for the chiodos, silverstein, alesana, escape the fate, a skylit drive concert. Godd i was so dissapointed when she said that we didnapos;t have a ride. Theyapos;re like my all time favorite bands. But i felt better when she said that we should go see nick and norahapos;s infinite playlist today. Quickly, we made new plans to hang out. Her mom would pick me up at 7 and weapos;d go to the mall until 8:30 and then go see the movie. Content, i patiently waited until 7. Oh forgot to mention that itapos;s my momapos;s birthday today. Hah i forgot oops. Well, i got on gmail around 6 and talked to nevin. Thereapos;s never anything to talk about anymore and there are so many longgg awkward silences=[[. We used to say like 1000 lines but now we donapos;t talk for more than 100. Thatapos;s so pathetic. Disappointed, i got ready and left the house. Greeted with christinaapos;s loud cackling laughter, i knew it would be fun. Right when we reached macyapos;s, we saw hunter (arsh and hershapos;s friend� that we knew from their party). After walking a few steps, we also saw nicole. Christina asked her if she wanted to watch the movie with us. I, of course, didnapos;t. Itapos;s not like i didnapos;t
like her or anything but i knew i wasnapos;t going to act like myself or talk that much around her. She went to go ask her mom and said sheapos;d call us at 8ish. We were at american eagle when she called. I had just gotten a purple sweatshirt from there that took so long for me to make up my mind. Relieved sadly, she said she couldnapos;t as she didnapos;t have a ride back home. I tried to act disappointed and sympathetic� though i felt really superficial and mean. We lost track of time and dashed to the movie theater. Right on time, i went to go buy the popcorn. There was this worker cleaning the butter station and i felt like such a fatty as i stood, pouring the butter for at least 5 minutes (a fat rule me and christina made up). The movie was really good and probably the best movie i have ever seen. The only bad part was that i spilled the popcorn on the ground so the puddle of butter that was in the bag spilled out all over the floor. Hah it was like 2 inches of liquid butter. Everyone who was walking out, slipped. And now my boots are going to smell like popcorn butter. Crap. Now itapos;s 2:25. Ahhhh time is passing so quickly. After that i went home and now iapos;m on the computer. Today was a good day. Hope tomorrow will be too and that nevin will talk to me without awkward silence. Bye.



amazing wok and latham ny.



Комментариев нет: